2007/10/16

Weed Enclosure by Helen Nodding aka Ladybird.

On my way home the other day I looked down towards the floor just in time to notice that I was a moment away from stamping this weed flat. The unfortunate weed had pushed its way up through a crack in the concrete tiles only to find itself slap bang in the middle of the pavement, and was destined to end its life as quickly as it had begun. There was something about the way in which the weed proudly maintained its precarious position with such dignity that moved me a little. I went away at once and made a tiny fence in the hope that it might protect the weed from its inescapable fate for just a little longer. Two days later the fence had disappeared, but the weed had continued to grow bigger and stronger...

Storiesfromspace.co.uk

Aucun commentaire: